July 01, 2014 Board Meeting Agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Tuesday, July 01, 2014, 1:30 p.m.
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Item 1. Approval of Minutes
Minutes of the March 12, 2014, Board meeting – Board approval.
Item 2. Filing Season Updates
Item 3. Protest Update
Item 4. Administrative Matters
- 2015/16 Proposed Budget Change Proposals – Information item.
1. Enterprise Data to Revenue Project.
2. AB 1424.
3. Mainframe Workload Growth.
4. Taxpayer Correspondence.
5. Authenticated Live Chat & Web Services.
6. Identity Theft.
7. Court Ordered Debt Spending Authority Increase.
- Contract Over $1 Million – Board approval..
Mainframe Virtual Storage System Upgrade.
- Facility Action Request – Board approval..
1. Modular Furniture Purchase Delegation Renewals.
2. Carpet Delegation.
3. Lease Expansion – Criminal Investigation.
Item 5. Executive Officer's Time
Executive Officer’s opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
Item 6. Board Members' Time
Members’ opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
Closed session to allow the Board to confer with and receive advice from legal counsel regarding pending litigation, within the meaning of Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(2), including Comcon Production Services, I, Inc. v. Franchise Tax Board, Los Angeles County Superior Court, Case No. BC489779 and Gilbert P. Hyatt v. John Chiang, et al., United States District Court, Eastern District of California, Case No. 2:14-cv-00849-GEB-DAD. Closed session is authorized by Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(1).
Closed session to discuss and act on personnel matters. Closed session is authorized by Government Code section 11126, subdivisions (a)(1).
* This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
- When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items.
- This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available at http://www.ftb.ca.gov/ under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
- If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, please make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request. To place your request, please contact Ellen Clemente by phone at 916.845.3651 or by email at Ellen.Clemente@ftb.ca.gov.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later