Analyses Posted This Week
- AB 162 (Cervantes) High-occupancy Vehicle Lanes: County of Riverside - Amended 04/09/18
- AB 1863 (Jones-Sawyer) Personal Income Tax Deduction Related to Commercial Cannabis Activities - Introduced 01/11/18
- AB 1942 (Santiago) Earned Income Refundable Credit/ Franchise Tax Board Revise Form 540 & Form 540 2EZ to Include Information Related to the California Earned Income Tax Credit/ Earned Income Tax Credit Information Act - Amended 04/11/18
- AB 2066 (Stone, et al.) Earned Income Refundable Credit/ Allow to Individuals who are Age 18 and older/ Allow to Individuals with Federal Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) – Amended 03/19/18
- AB 2166 (Caballero, et al.) Agriculture Development Credit – Introduced 02/12/18 & Amended 03/14/18 & 04/02/18
- AB 2217 (Burke) Golden State Coin Credit – Amended 03/20/18 & 04/05/18
- AB 2351 (Eggman) Higher Education Assistance Fund/ Impose Additional 1 Percent Tax on Taxable Income in Excess of $1 Million – Amended 03/19/18
- AB 2394 (Brough) Exclusion/Military Retirement Income – Amended 03/19/18
- AB 2410 (Grayson) Annual Tax/Reduce to $400 for Limited Liability Company (LLC) Small Business within First 2 Years of Operation – Amended 04/16/18
- AB 2478 (Voepel, et al.) Gross Income Exclusion – Student Loan Assistance – Introduced 02/14/18
- AB 2480 (Voepel & Mathis) Contributions to Scholarship Granting Organization Credit/Scholarship Tax Credit Program Act – Introduced 02/14/18 & Amended 03/19/18
- AB 2703 (Mayes) Home Care Services Credit/ FTB Collect Data Annually – Amended 03/22/18 & Amended 04/03/18
- AB 2833 (Santiago) Renter's Credit/Modify & Make Refundable/FTB Calculate Amount of Credit Allowed by County & Publish Determinations on Internet Web site to Notify Taxpayers – Amended 03/20/18
- AB 2957 (Gallagher) Employer Wages Paid to Employees in Water Innovation & Technology Zone Credit – Amended 04/16/18
Assembly Constitutional Amendments
- There are no Assembly Constitutional Amendments posted at this time.
Assembly Special Session Bills
- There are no Assembly Special Session Bills posted at this time.
- SB 832 (Portantino, et al.) California Motion Picture & Television Production Credit/Qualified Expenditures & Wages Relating to Original Photography Outside Los Angeles Zone – Amended 04/12/18
- SB 920 (Cannella & Caballero) Limited Liability Partnerships & Foreign Limited Liability Partnerships/ Architects, Engineers & Land Surveyors – Introduced 01/23/18
- SB 951 (Mitchell) California Motion Picture & Television Production Credit/Qualified Expenditures & Wages Relating to Original Photography Outside Los Angeles Zone – Amended 03/22/18 & 04/12/18
- SB 1211 (Anderson) Apprentice Training Credit – Introduced 02/15/18
- SB 1241 (Nguyen) Refundable Credit for Medical & Dental Professionals Who Volunteer for Nonprofit Health Clinics – Amended 04/16/18
- SB 1289 (Comm on Judiciary) Code Maintenance – Introduced 02/16/18
- SB 1395 (Moorlach) FTB Publish on Web Site List of Every Taxpayer Allowed PIT & Corporation Credits – Introduced 02/16/18 & Amended 03/22/18
- SB 1508 (Comm on Gov. & Finance) Voluntary Disclosure Program – Introduced 03/21/18
Senate Constitutional Amendments
- There are no Senate Constitutional Amendments posted at this time.
Senate Special Session Bills
- There are no Senate Special Session Bills posted at this time.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later
Last Updated: 04.20.2018