Analyses Posted This Week
- AB 1399 (Baker, et al.) California Domestic Violence Fund - Amended 02/10/16
- AB 1710 (Calderon) Near-Zero-Emission or Zero-Emission Vehicle Credit and Deduction/FTB Report to Legislature Annually Regarding Efficacy of the Credit - Amended 04/05/16
- AB 1847 (Stone, et al.) Refundable Earned Income Tax Credit Notification Requirements - Amended 04/07/16
- AB 2040 (Melendez) Outdoor Water-Efficiency Improvement Credit/Outdoor Water-Efficiency Act of 2016 - Amended 04/06/16
- AB 2318 (Low) Modify Definitions and Transfer Responsibility Relating to Campaign Activity of Nonprofits Receiving Public Resources from the FTB to the FPPC - Amended 03/28/16
- AB 2472 (Linder) Disabled Animal Service Credit - Amended 03/18/16
- AB 2647 (Garcia & Medina, et al.) California New Markets Tax Credit - Introduced 02/19/16 Amended 03/29/16 & 04/12/16
- AB 2673 (Harper, et al.) Sales Tax Reimbursement or Use Tax Paid for Hydrogen Refueling Station Credit - Amended 03/28/16
- AB 2694 (Lackey, et al.) Renter’s Credit/Increase Credit/FTB Annually Adjust Adjusted Gross Income for Inflation - Introduced 02/19/16 & Amended 03/28/16 & 04/06/16
Assembly Constitutional Amendments
- There are no Assembly Constitutional Amendments posted at this time.
Assembly Special Session Bills
- There are no Assembly Special Session Bills posted at this time.
- SB 1416 (Stone) Revive the Salton Sea Fund - Amended 03/28/16
- SB 1476 (Sen Gov & Finance) Voluntary Contribution Designation Revision - Introduced 03/07/16 & Amended 04/14/16
Senate Constitutional Amendments
- There are no Senate Constitutional Amendments posted at this time.
Senate Special Session Bills
- There are no Senate Special Session Bills posted at this time.
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later