Credit Assignment - Revenue and Taxation Code Section 23663
Revenue and Taxation Code Section 23663 allows the assignment of credits among members of the same combined report, as added by Section 10 of AB 1452 (Stats. 2008, ch. 763).
R&TC Section 23663 is specifically operative for assignments made in taxable years beginning on or after July 1, 2008 and for applications of assigned credits against the "tax" of the assignee in taxable years beginning on or after January 1, 2010.
Leslie Tanaka at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated 12/23/10)
- Interested Parties Meeting Notice - April 3, 2009
- Interested Parties Meeting Summary - June 12, 2014
- FTB 3544 - Election to Assign Credit Within Unitary Group
- FTB 3544A - List of Assigned Credit Received and/or Claimed By Assignee