Tax Law, Legislation, and Forms Updates, and Ask a Legal Expert
Tax law and legislation
- FTB Legal Documents, Regulations, and Litigation - All recent and prior year Notices, Chief Counsel Rulings, Legal Rulings, Information Letters, Regulations, and Litigation Rosters
- FTB Legal Division Staff Directory
- FTB Legislation Information - Analyses of Legislative Bills, Legislative Change Notices, Summary of Federal Income Tax Changes, and Legislative Services Bureau Staff Directory
- FTB Revenue Estimating Methods
- California Revenue and Tax Code - Legislative Counsel
- California Code of Regulations (CCR) - Office of Administrative Law website
- California Legislative Information - Legislative Counsel website for information about legislative bills and the California Legislature
- California Conformity to Federal Law
- Voluntary Contribution Funds (VCF)
Tax law changes
- Tax Form Changes - FTB forms updated after their initial release.
Ask a Legal Expert
Ask a Legal Expert allows you or your representative to submit legal questions directly to a specific Legal Division Bureau. This gives our assigned staff an avenue to directly respond to your basic legal questions quickly and informally.
Go to Ask a Legal Expert.