Tax Law, Legislation, & Forms Updates
Tax law and legislation
- FTB Legal Documents, Regulations, and Litigation - All recent and prior year Notices, Chief Counsel Rulings, Legal Rulings, Information Letters, Regulations, and Litigation Rosters
- FTB Legal Division Staff Directory
- FTB Legislation Information - Analyses of Legislative Bills, Legislative Change Notices, Summary of Federal Income Tax Changes, and Legislative Services Bureau Staff Directory
- FTB Revenue Estimating Methods
- California Revenue and Tax Code - Legislative Counsel
- California Code of Regulations (CCR) - Office of Administrative Law website
- California Legislative Information - Legislative Counsel website for information about legislative bills and the California Legislature
- California Conformity to Federal Law
- Voluntary Contribution Funds (VCF)
Tax law changes
- Tax Form Changes - FTB forms updated after their initial release.
Ask a Legal Expert
Ask a Legal Expert allows you or your representative to submit legal questions directly to a specific Legal Division Bureau. This gives our assigned staff an avenue to directly respond to your basic legal questions quickly and informally.
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later