Voluntary Contribution Funds (VCF)
- Current Voluntary Contribution Funds (VCF) give fund information, annual contribution totals, and statistics on voluntary contribution funds (AKA check-offs) currently available on your tax return.
- Broadcast Message Regarding 2017 Contributions
- Voluntary Contribution Fund FAQs answer questions about:
- Donating to voluntary contribution funds on your tax return.
- Creating a voluntary contribution fund and placing it on a tax return.
- Expired/Repealed Voluntary Contribution Funds give fund information and statistics on previous voluntary contributions funds that are no longer available on your tax return.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later
Last Updated: 04.09.2018