Voluntary Contribution Funds (VCF)
- Current Voluntary Contribution Funds (VCF) give fund information, annual contribution totals, and statistics on voluntary contribution funds (AKA check-offs) currently available on your tax return.
- Voluntary Contribution Fund FAQs answer questions about:
- Donating to voluntary contribution funds on your tax return.
- Creating a voluntary contribution fund and placing it on a tax return.
- Expired/Repealed Voluntary Contribution Funds give fund information and statistics on previous voluntary contributions funds that are no longer available on your tax return.
- Special Reports