Tax Agencies & Professional Organizations
State Tax Agencies
- Board of Equalization - Administers sales and use taxes, property taxes, special taxes and the tax appellate program.
- Employment Development Department - Manages California payroll taxes.
- Secretary of State - Business filing forms.
- State Controller - Administers and collects Estate, Inheritance and Gift Taxes.
- California Society of CPAs - Offers products and services for the accounting profession.
- California Society of Enrolled Agents - Professional organization for Enrolled Agents.
- California Society of Tax Consultants - Organization for tax professionals.
- California State Bar, Taxation - California State Bar Taxation Section's home page.
- California Tax Education Council - Established by the Legislature to promote competent tax preparation.
- The Center for State and Local Taxation - Offers education and research in taxation.
- Society of California Accountants - Services for California Certified Public Accountants.
- Internal Revenue Service - Manages federal income taxes and payroll taxes.
- U.S. Courts - Bankruptcy courts information.
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later