Quarterly Performance Evaluation of Private Collection Agencies
Temporary Suspension: We have temporarily suspended the procurement process for a new Private Collection Agency pending full implementation of the Enterprise Data to Revenue Project.
Each quarter, we evaluate the Private Collection Agencies (PCA) we contract with to collect delinquent personal income tax accounts for us. We publish the Quarterly PCA Scorecard to meet our goal of transparency to the public.
We score the PCAs in the following categories:
- Revenue Collected - We determine this score by comparing the total amount of revenue collected by each Contractor.
- Customer Service - We determine this score based on each Contractor’s adherence to customer service provisions in the contract. Our minimum performance requirement for this category is a score of 25 points.
- Audit of Accounts - We determine this score by auditing random accounts and monitoring phone calls to ensure the Contractors’ actions meet all the provisions of their contract, in relation to the collection of debt.
- Information Technology Responsiveness - We determine this score based on each Contractor’s responsiveness, cooperation, and ability to address and resolve computer system issues. Our minimum performance requirement for this category is a score of 30 points.
If they do not meet our minimum performance requirements, we may do any of the following:
- Reduce the number of accounts placed with them.
- Forfeit increased commission rates.
- Terminate their contract.
Back to Private Debt Collection Program.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later