Assembling, Checking and Mailing the Tax Return
- Where do I send my return?
View the list of mailing addresses for refunds or non-pay and payment with your return. Using the correct post office box for your return type will ensure speedy processing of your tax return.
- I never received a Form W-2. What do I do?
- I forgot to attach my Forms W-2 when I mailed my return. What do I do?
- Do I have to attach a copy of my federal return?
- I forgot to attach a copy of my federal return. What do I do?
- I mailed my return and haven't heard anything. Should I send a copy of my return?
- How do I report a change of address?
- How long should I keep my tax information?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later