- I am currently, or was, in the military. Do I have to file a California return?
- I'm in the military. Do I have to use the same filing status as federal?
- I am a member of the military. Can I apply for Tax Amnesty after the normal application period?
- I am a student and need proof of California Income Tax status for a student loan or VA financing. What can you give me?
- How does California treat military retirement and VA disability benefits?
- FTB Pub. 1031 - Guidelines for Determining Residency Status
- FTB Pub. 1032 - Tax Information for Military Personnel
- Form 540NR, Nonresident or Part-Year Residents
- Federal Tax Information for Members of the U.S. Armed Forces
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later
Last Updated: 01/02/2018