- I am currently, or was, in the military. Do I have to file a California return?
- I'm in the military. Do I have to use the same filing status as federal?
- I am a member of the military. Can I apply for Tax Amnesty after the normal application period?
- I am a student and need proof of California Income Tax status for a student loan or VA financing. What can you give me?
- FTB Pub. 1031 - Guidelines for Determining Residency Status
- FTB Pub. 1032 - Tax Information for Military Personnel
- California Conforms to the Military Family Tax Relief Act of 2003
- Form 540NR Long/Short, Nonresident or Part-Year Residents
- Federal Tax Information for Members of the U.S. Armed Forces