Skip to Main Content
State of California Franchise Tax Board

Can I pay my taxes with a credit card?


Yes. You may pay your personal income tax by Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express credit card.

For more information, see paying your taxes with a credit card. Or visit, select "State Payments," and be sure to enter jurisdiction code 1555.

You may also call 800-2PAY-TAX or 800.272.9829 and enter jurisdiction code 1555.

Chat with an FTB Representative