Skip to Main Content
State of California Franchise Tax Board

I received a bill and I cannot pay it in full. What do I do?


If you are unable to pay the amount in full, but can make monthly installments, you will need to complete the Installment Agreement Request (Form FTB 3567).

To avoid additional penalties and interest that will continue to accrue, please pay as much as you are able to at this time. The Installment Agreement Request can also be completed on line.

Chat with an FTB Representative