Filing Assistance - Business Entities
- Is my corporation subject to franchise tax or income tax?
- What are the tax rates for corporations?
- How do I get an extension of time to file?
- If my actual tax is less than the minimum franchise tax, what amount do I enter on the Tax line on Form 100 or Form 100W?
- When does my corporation have to file a short period return?
- I need a state Employer ID number for my business. Who do I contact?
- Who do I need to contact to start a business?
- How do I incorporate?
- How do I properly identify my corporation when dealing with the Franchise Tax Board?
- Where do I send my payment?
- How do I obtain information about changing my corporation's name?
- Can you send me a California Employer's Guide?
- How does my corporation change its accounting period?
- What is electronic funds transfer?
- How do I get a copy of my state corporation or partnership tax return?
- What requirements do I have to report municipal bond interest paid by state other than California?
- How do I appeal an FTB decision to the Office of Tax Appeals (OTA)?
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later