Filing Assistance - Business Entities
- Is my corporation subject to franchise tax or income tax?
- What are the tax rates for corporations?
- How do I get an extension of time to file?
- If my actual tax is less than the minimum franchise tax, what amount do I enter on the Tax line on Form 100 or Form 100W?
- When does my corporation have to file a short period return?
- I need a state Employer ID number for my business. Who do I contact?
- Who do I need to contact to start a business?
- How do I incorporate?
- How do I properly identify my corporation when dealing with the Franchise Tax Board?
- Where do I send my payment?
- How do I obtain information about changing my corporation's name?
- Can you send me a California Employer's Guide?
- How does my corporation change its accounting period?
- What is electronic funds transfer?
- How do I get a copy of my state corporation or partnership tax return?
- What requirements do I have to report municipal bond interest paid by state other than California?
- How do I appeal an FTB decision to the Office of Tax Appeals (OTA)?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later