Your role can range from providing tax advice to helping the Attorney General’s Office present cases to the United State Supreme Court.
As a Paralegal, you will:
Assist in the administration of protests, litigation, and regulatory matters.
- Handle tax appeals and government claims.
- Coordinate procedures with the State Board of Equalization.
As a Legal support staff, you will:
- Be assigned as the legal secretary for several attorneys.
- Provide legal, clerical, and administrative support to those attorneys.
As an FTB attorney, you will:
- Work for one of the largest state tax agencies in the nation. FTB is recognized worldwide for the quality and innovation of its programs and personnel.
- Deal with cutting-edge issues in state tax law and policy affecting businesses and households throughout California.
- Participate in cases heard in California and federal courts, including the United States Supreme Court.
- Advise Congress and state legislatures on important tax law and policy issues.
- Represent the department’s position in appeals hearings before the California State Board of Equalization.
A career in Legal allows you to develop strong legal expertise while working in challenging but friendly working environment.
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later