- Health Insurance
- Select from a variety of comprehensive and low cost health benefit plans that best meets your family's needs.
- Dental Insurance
- Pick a dental plan that is right for you and your family.
- Vision Care Insurance
- Automatically enroll into the state's Vision Program.
- Retirement Plans
- Ensure your retirement by supplementing your state sponsored pension plan with 401k or 457 plan contributions.
- Adjustable Work Schedules
- We support alternate work schedules, flexible work schedules, or telecommuting as appropriate for your life and job.
- Enjoy paid vacation each year, based upon years of employment.
- Paid Holidays
- Receive 11 paid state holidays and 1 personal holiday each year.
- Sick Leave
- Earn 8 hours sick leave each month.
- Bereavement Leave
- You are allowed up to 24 hours paid time in the event you lose a close family member.
- Jury Duty
- Serve your community with no loss in pay when you remit to the state any fees received for jury duty.
- Family, Parental & Other Leave
- Unpaid leave of absence of up to one year may be granted in certain situations.
- Reimbursement Accounts
- Maximize your earning by opting to participate in the Flex Elect program. You can qualify to receive extra cash each month when you elect to be covered on your spouse's medical or dental plans. You can also reduce your taxable income by setting aside pre-tax income from your salary to reimburse yourself for dependent care and health care expenses.
- Military Leave
- You may be allowed to take up to 30 calendar days with pay for military leave each year.
- Long Term Care and Legal Insurance Plans
- Optional enrollment is available.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Confidential consultation, assessment and referrals as well as support groups, wellness programs, meetings, and seminars available for both you and your family.
- Employee & Supervisor Recognition Programs
- We have a formal program to recognize and reward our employees and supervisors for outstanding performance.
- Commute Incentives
- Qualify for public transit discounts, transit subsidies, vanpooling and carpooling.
Training & Continued Education
- Continuous Learning
- We offer classroom training, coaching, on-the-job training, and computer based training so that you remain competitive and continue to enhance your knowledge and skills throughout your career.
- Transfer Opportunities
- You may qualify to transfer into new job functions or business areas that will expand the breadth and depth of your knowledge and experience.
- Educational Reimbursement
- We may provide partial reimbursement related to your career-related or upward mobility educational courses. Education may include courses toward a bachelor's degree, master's degree, and professional certificates.
- Career Opportunities
- Career counselors are available to meet with you to assist you in developing a career plan that meets your individual interests, skills and career goals.
- Skills Lab
- You can enroll in a training program to sharpen your writing, grammar, punctuation, reading comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, proofreading, math, and typing skills.
- Online Training Courses
- We offer hundreds of self-paced, online training classes for IT and business related courses.
- CPA Bonus
- A bonus of up to $4,800 is available to you if you passed the CPA exam after November 30, 1986.
- Professional Fees Reimbursement
- You may receive up to $100 per year for qualifying professional membership dues or job-related professional license fees.
- Management Development Training
- You may be eligible to attend an 18-month training program designed to build leadership skills for supervisors and managers.
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later