Field Office Locations
The San Francisco-Oakland Bay Area offers a temperate climate and plenty of activities for singles or families. Take a weekend getaway to some of the top rated travel destinations in the world within the San Francisco Bay area, the wine country in the North Bay Counties of Napa, Sonoma and Mendocino, as well as their coastal beaches.
San Francisco is home to:
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Ghirardelli Square
- Steinhardt Aquarium
- Yerba Buena Gardens
- Classic Cable Cars
Oakland boasts the following attractions:
- Shop or stroll along the San Francisco Bay waterfront at Jack London Square.
- Visit the animals at the Oakland Zoo.
- Travel back in time to the Dunsmuir House & Gardens Historic Estate. Built in 1899 by coal magnate heir Alexander Dunsmuir, this 40-acre estate will dazzle you with its Colonial Revival Architecture.
- Take the kids to Children's Fairyland Theme Park and experience the fairy tale exhibits.
The Bay Area is also home to a great number of professional sports teams. Oakland is the only California City that can boast professional teams in all three major sports:
- Oakland Athletics
- Oakland Raiders
- Golden State Warriors
- San Francisco
- San Francisco Giants
- San Francisco Forty-Niners
- San Jose
- San Jose Sharks
- San Jose Sabercats
Bay Area institutions of higher learning include:
- California State University, East Bay in Hayward
- Golden Gate University
- Hastings School of Law (San Francisco)
- San Francisco State University
- San Jose State University
- Stanford University
- University of California at Berkley
- University of California at San Francisco
- University of San Francisco
- University of Santa Clara
Want to know more about Oakland, San Francisco, and San Jose? The links below have a wealth of information regarding the Bay area.
We support an extensive field office program with offices throughout Southern California. This enables our Tax Compliance program to conduct Franchise Tax Board business within their local communities.
Our Public Service and Collections Field Offices are in:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Santa Ana
The Southern California Region
- Southern California's moderate climate allows you and your family to enjoy a variety of year-round activities.
- Southern California's majestic mountain ranges offer something for almost every outdoor enthusiast. Located just hours from any community, you can ski or snowboard in the winter; hike, camp, or bike in the summer.
- Swim, surf, fish, or boat along miles of scenic coastline. Walk or roller blade on picturesque beach boardwalks.
- Want more exciting and daring activities? Plunge down any of our
hair-raising roller coaster rides, watch death-defying stunts, feel
the heat of explosive special effects, or unlock movie-making secrets
- Magic Mountain
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Universal Studios
- Cool off in the summer by immersing yourself at one of our water
- Raging Waters
- Wild Rivers
- Visit exotic animals and fauna at the:
- San Diego Zoo
- Sea World in San Diego
- Wild Animal Park in San Diego
- Stroll along the historic sidewalks of:
- Old Town in San Diego
- Cheer on any of our world-class professional sports teams:
- Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Dodgers
- Los Angeles Kings
- Los Angeles Lakers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Diego Padres
- Southern California's cultural diversity provides many enjoyable
events and activities. Enjoy performing arts at the:
- Dorothy Chandler Theater
- Ahmanson Theater
- Disney Concert Hall
- Hollywood Bowl
- Cerritos Performing Center
- Orange County Performing Center
- San Diego opera
- Many prestigious colleges and universities offer Southern California
residents a higher education, such as:
- California State University at Fullerton, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Northridge, and San Diego
- The Claremont Colleges
- University of California at Los Angeles
- University of California at San Diego
- University of Southern California
Want to know more about Southern California? Check out the resources below.
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later