Changes to 2012 Forms
Updates to the Schedule P (540) on 03/07/2014 –– Alternative Minimum Tax and Credit Limitations - Residents
We replaced text on:
- Form, Side 1, Line 13
- Form, Side 1, after Line 13j, Pollution control facilities
- Form, Side 1, Line 13k
- Form, Side 1, Line 13l
- 13. Other adjustment and preferences. Enter the amount, if any, for each item, a through l and enter the total on line 13. See instructions.
- Note: new text added.
- k. Tax shelter farm activities
- l. Related adjustments
- 13. Other adjustment and preferences. Enter the amount, if any, for each item, a through m and enter the total on line 13. See instructions.
- k. Qualified small business stock______________________
- l. Tax shelter farm activities
- m. Related adjustments
Reason for the changes
AB 1412 (Stats. 2013, ch. 546), signed by the Governor on October 4, 2013, retroactively allows the Qualified Small Business Stock (QSBS) deferral and 50 percent gain exclusion for tax years 2008 through 2012.
This revision may decrease the tax liability for taxpayers who did not report a QSBS exclusion or deferral for taxable years beginning on or after January 1, 2008.
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later
Last Updated: 12/11/2017