Changes to 2008 Forms
Updates to the Form 3800 on 06/03/2009 –– Tax Computation for Children Under Age 14 with Investment Income
We replaced text on Form 3800, on:
- Line 6
- Line 10
- Enter the parent’s taxable income from Form 540, line 19; Form 540A, line 16
- Enter the parent’s tax from Form 540, line 20; Form 540A, line 17
- Enter the parent’s taxable income from Forms 540/540A, line 19
- Enter the parent’s tax from Forms 540/540A, line 20
Reason for the changes
Reference the correct line numbers on Form 540A.
- No tax impact; there isn’t a line 16 on the 540A.
- This change will assist the taxpayer in figuring the correct tentative tax based on the parent’s tax rate.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later