Changes to 2007 Form
2007 Update to Form 3500A – Submission of Exemption Request
The revised Internet version is available for download as of 05/02/2008
Revision Details: Form 3500A received major revisions. The form title, form, and instructions were revised so that users who have IRC 501(c)(3) federal tax exemption can easily figure out the purpose of the form and apply for California tax exemption under R&TC Section 23701d. Form 3500A was initially in the 3500 Booklet, however the form and instructions are now a stand alone flat
- Form 3500A is found inside the 3500 Exemption Application Booklet, page 13. The title of Form 3500A was revised along with the form and instructions and page 468 of the Package X.
1. Title: Form 3500A Affirmation of Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3),
2. Form 3500A was a two page form with the signature box on the second page
3. Instructions for Form 3500A and Form 3500 were intermingled
1. Title: Form 3500A Submission of Exemption Request
2. Form 3500A is now a one page form with the signature box on the first page
3. Form 3500A now has stand alone instructions
There is no impact to tax liability.
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later