2013 Form 540 2EZ (fill-in and calculating)
California Resident Income Tax Return
- Enter your information, and the form does the math and calculates your tax for you.
- Important: See which browsers we support.
Filling out the form
Make sure you enter your:
- Name, address, and social security number.
- Income information. For example, W-2s, interest income (1099-INT), dividend income (1099-DIV), etc.
- California withholding information.
- Bank information to have your refund deposited in your bank account.
Before Printing and Resetting the form
- Check all your entries.
- Click the "Check for Errors" button to help avoid common mistakes.
Printing your return
- Check your printed copy.
- Access Acrobat Help if you have any printing issues.
Filing your return
- Sign your return.
- Mail your return to the address on Line 27 (if you owe) or Line 28 (for refund or no amount due).
- Close your browser after completing your return (this provides higher security).
- For help, you can get the 540 2EZ Instructions.
- If you do not want the calculating form, you can use the 540 2EZ Form (fill-in only). This form allows you to fill-in your data. Also, if you get the latest Adobe Reader version, it allows you to save your data entered. But it does not calculate your tax for you.