2013 Form 540 2EZ (fill-in and calculating)
California Resident Income Tax Return
- Enter your information, and the form does the math and calculates your tax for you.
- Important: See which browsers we support.
Filling out the form
Make sure you enter your:
- Name, address, and social security number.
- Income information. For example, W-2s, interest income (1099-INT), dividend income (1099-DIV), etc.
- California withholding information.
- Bank information to have your refund deposited in your bank account.
Before Printing and Resetting the form
- Check all your entries.
- Click the "Check for Errors" button to help avoid common mistakes.
Printing your return
- Check your printed copy.
- Access Acrobat Help if you have any printing issues.
Filing your return
- Sign your return.
- Mail your return to the address on Line 27 (if you owe) or Line 28 (for refund or no amount due).
- Close your browser after completing your return (this provides higher security).
- For help, you can get the 540 2EZ Instructions.
- If you do not want the calculating form, you can use the 540 2EZ Form (fill-in only). This form allows you to fill-in your data. Also, if you get the latest Adobe Reader version, it allows you to save your data entered. But it does not calculate your tax for you.
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later