2012 California 540 & 540A Tax Booklet -- Personal Income Tax
Get the 540 & 540A Tax Booklet for personal income tax, including all its forms, schedules, and instructions.
- Do I need to file?
- Which form should I file?
- What's new for 2012?
- Frequently asked questions
- Additional information (use tax, deceased taxpayers, etc.)
Forms, schedules, and instructions
Check out your e-file options before choosing to file on paper:
- 540A Form - California Resident Income Tax Return
- 540 Form - California Resident Income Tax Return
- 540 Schedule CA - California Adjustments - Residents
- 540-ES Form - Estimated Tax for Individuals
- 540 Schedule D - California Capital Gain or Loss Adjustment
- 3885A Form - Depreciation and Amortization Adjustments
- 3506 Form - Child and Dependent Care Expenses Credit
- 3519 Form - Payment instructions for Automatic Extension for Individuals
Tax Table for 540 & 540A
- 2012 California Tax Table - View the entire table
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later