2011 California 541 Tax Booklet -- Fiduciary Income Tax
Get the 541 Tax Booklet for fiduciary income tax, including all its forms, schedules, and instructions.
Forms and schedules
- 541 Form - California Fiduciary Income Tax Return
- 541 Schedule D - Capital Gain or Loss
- 3885F - Depreciation and Amortization
- 541 Schedule J - Trust Allocation of an Accumulation Distribution
- 541 Schedule K-1 - Beneficiary's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc.
- 541-T Form - California Allocation of Estimated Tax Payments to Beneficiaries
- 541-ES Form - Estimated Tax for Fiduciaries
- 3563 Form - Payment for Automatic Extension for Fiduciaries
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later