2010 California 540NR Tax Booklet -- Nonresident or Part-Year Resident
Get the 540NR Tax Booklet for nonresidents or part-year residents, including all its forms, schedules, and instructions.
- Do I have to file?
- Which form should I file?
- What's new for 2010?
- Frequently asked questions
- Additional information (sales tax, deceased taxpayers, etc.)
Forms, schedules, and instructions
Check out your e-file options before choosing to file on paper.
- 540NR Form (Long) - California Nonresident or Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return (Long)
- 540NR Form (Short) - California Nonresident or Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return (Short)
- 540NR Schedule CA - California Adjustments - Nonresident or Part-Year Resident
- 540-ES Form - Estimated Tax for Individuals
- 540NR Schedule D - California Capital Gain or Loss Adjustment
- 3885A Form - Depreciation and Amortization Adjustments
- 3506 Form - Child and Dependent Care Expenses Credit
- 3519 Form - Payment instructions for Automatic Extension for Individuals
Tax Table for the 540NR
- 2010 California Tax Table - View the entire table