2005 Form 540 / 540A Resident Booklet
View and print just the sections you want
Can you use Form 540 2EZ, instead of 540/540A? See the chart
- What's new for 2005?
- Do I have to file?
- Frequently asked questions
- Additional information (use tax, deceased taxpayers, etc.)
- Helpful hints
Forms and instructions
- Schedule D (540)/3885A, California Capital Gain or Loss Adjustment/Depreciation and Amortization Adjustments (fill-in)
- Schedule D (540)/3885A instructions
- Schedule W-2, Wage and Withholding Summary
- FTB 3519, Payment Voucher and instructions for Automatic Extension for Individuals (fill-in)
- 2005 California Tax Table - View the entire table
View and print the entire booklet (76 pages)