Skip to Main Content
State of California Franchise Tax Board

Filing Assistance - Public Service Announcement by State Controller John Chiang

Text version

Taxes can be confusing in any language. But we have people to help you.

Hi, I'm State Controller John Chiang. In hundreds of Volunteer Income Tax Assistance centers throughout the state, elderly, low-income and non-English speaking taxpayers can get the help they need to file their taxes.

They can also get help with state and federal programs - like the Earned Income Tax Credit - that can reduce taxes and provide savings for working families.

To find a volunteer site near you, log on to ftb-dot-ca-dot gov, or call 800-852-5711.

Chat with an FTB Representative