Skip to Main Content
State of California Franchise Tax Board

Get Help - Public Service Announcement by State Controller John Chiang | California Franchise Tax Board

Text version

Hi ... this is State Controller John Chiang.

Tax laws can be confusing in any language. Fortunately, there are people to help you.

In hundreds of Volunteer Income Tax Assistance centers throughout the state, elderly, low-income and non-English speaking taxpayers can get the assistance they need to file their taxes.

They can also get help with state and federal programs - like the Earned Income Tax Credit - that can reduce taxes and provide savings for working families.

Find out where you can get free help. Visit taxes-dot-ca-dot-gov or call 800-852-5711.

Chat with an FTB Representative