Forgot to File? Forgot to Pay? We Can Help!
- Missed the filing deadline for filing your income tax return.
- Haven't filed returns for one or more years.
- Can't locate your documents to file.
- Haven't filed because you don't have money to pay the tax due.
- Live in California, but work in another state and haven't filed.
- Live in another state, but work in California and haven't filed.
- Conduct business in California and haven't filed. (If you're doing business as a corporation or trust, you may be eligible to participate in our Voluntary Disclosure Program.)
- Didn't pay your tax bill and want information about your payment options.
Contact us now so we can help you learn about your tax filing responsibilities. Filing sooner, rather than later, can help you reduce future penalties and interest you may owe.
Call us toll-free:
800.852.5711 (Individual or Business tax returns)
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. (except state holidays)
Write to us:
FRANCHISE TAX BOARD MS F225
PO BOX 942840
SACRAMENTO, CA 94240-0040
Concerned about privacy? We don't collect personal data when you visit this site. Learn more about how we protect your privacy.
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later