Paperless Schedules K-1 (565 or 568) for Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
FTB's Paperless Schedule K-1 Program is an effective and resourceful way to submit and process Schedules K-1 (565 or 568). Through the Paperless Schedule K-1 (565 or 568) Program, partnerships and LLCs, or their representatives, may file hundreds of Schedules K-1 (565 or 568) by CD or portable USB/flash drive, instead of sending paper schedules. It significantly reduces resources expended by businesses and FTB to produce, file, process, and store paper.
Our Paperless Schedules K-1 Program includes taxable years 2014 and 2015 Schedules K-1 (565 or 568). Formatting is easy for the two Schedules because they are almost identical in layout.
- We also provide TestWare for error-free formatting.
FTB also offers e-filing for Forms 565 and 568 and their associated Schedules, including Schedules K-1.
For more information about our business e-file program refer to FTB Pub. 1346B, Business e-file Guide for Software Developers and Transmitters, or visit our website at ftb.ca.gov and search for business e-file.
Forms, Publications and TestWare
- 2015 Pub 1062: Guide for Filing Paperless Schedules K-1 (565 or 568).
- 2014 Pub 1062: Guide for Filing Paperless Schedules K-1 (565 or 568).
- Form FTB 3604: Transmittal of Paperless Schedules K-1 (565 or 568) on CD or portable USB/flash drive.
- K-1 Edit Program Report: Example of edit report format.
- 2015 K-1 TestWare: Zip files of K-1 TestWare.
- 2014 K-1 TestWare: Zip files of K-1 TestWare.
- Paperless Schedules K-1 (565 or 568) - Frequently Asked Questions.
- K-1 TestWare - Frequently Asked Questions.
- e-Programs Customer Service - Call 916.845.0353 Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m..
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later