Forms and Publications - Information Returns
Franchise Tax Board (FTB):
- FTB 6274 - Request for Waiver From Filing Information Returns
- FTB 6274A - Request
for Extension to File Information Returns
Attention 1099-B filers: We allow extensions on filing 1099-B records up to 90 days. In the “Briefly explain your need for an extension” section, specify that you are filing 1099-B records, and how long an extension you are requesting (no more than 90 days).
Internal Revenue Service (IRS):
- Publication 1220 - Specifications for filing Forms 1098, 1099, 5498, and W-2G Electronically
- Form W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
IRS prepares a list of vendors who support electronic filing. IRS Publication 1582, Information Return Vendors List, contains the names of vendors who will produce or submit files electronically. It also contains the names of vendors who provide software packages for payers who wish to produce electronic files on their own computer systems. The list is compiled as a courtesy and in no way implies IRS or FTB approval or endorsement.
Employment Development Department (EDD):
- DE 44 - California Employer's Guide
- DE 231P - Withholding From Pensions, Annuities, and Certain Other Deferred Income
- DE 678 - Tax and Wage Adjustment Form
- DE 678I - Instructions for Completing the Tax and Wage Adjustment Form
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later