Skip to Main Content
State of California Franchise Tax Board

What forms do S corporations file?

  • To report franchise or income tax, use Form 100S, California S Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return.
  • To report shareholder's share of income and deductions use Form 100S, Schedule K-1.
  • All of the S corporation forms and instructions are in the Form 100S Booklet.
Chat with an FTB Representative