We listed suggested questions to verify the credit or deduction claimed. We may ask additional questions depending on facts and circumstances.
- A schedule supporting the Enterprise Zone Business Expense Deduction as claimed
on Form 3805Z. The schedule
needs to include the following information:
- A description of the property purchased.
- The date the property was placed in service.
- The purchase amount.
- The qualified deduction amount.
- For assets [identify universe or sample]:
- Copies of invoices and canceled checks for property purchased.
- The location where the asset is used.
- A copy of the depreciation schedule showing basis reduction.
 Local Agency Military Base Recovery Area (LAMBRA), Form 3807; Targeted Tax Area (TTA), Form 3809