Hiring Credit - IDR Questions
We listed suggested questions to verify the credit or deduction claimed. We may ask additional questions depending on facts and circumstances.
- A schedule supporting the Enterprise Zone Hiring Credit claimed on
Form 3805Z .
The schedule needs to include the following information:
- The employee name.
- The date the employee was hired.
- The date of termination, if applicable. If so, the reason for termination.
- The number of hours the employee worked for each month of employment.
- The smaller of the hourly rate of pay for each month of employment or 150% of the minimum wage.
- The total qualified wages per month for each month of employment.
- A copy of Worksheet V: Apportionment for Enterprise Zones, used to compute Form 3805Z.
- For employees [Identify the sample or universe]:
a. A copy of the voucher, Form TCA EZ1 .
b. The location of the employee's job site and job description.