Sales or Use Tax Credit - IDR Questions
We listed suggested questions to verify the credit or deduction claimed. We may ask additional questions depending on facts and circumstances.
A schedule supporting the Enterprise Zone Sales or Use Tax Credit as claimed on
Form 3805Z . The schedule
needs to include the following information:
- A description of the property purchased.
- The date the property was placed in service.
- The purchase amount.
- The amount of sales
or use tax paid on its purchase.
- A copy of Worksheet V: Apportionment for Enterprise Zones, used to compute form FTB 3805Z.
assets [identify universe or sample]:
- Copies of invoices and canceled checks for property purchased.
- The location where it is used.
- If purchased from a manufacturer located outside of California, records to substantiate that property of comparable quality and price was not available for purchase in California.
 Local Agency Military Base Recovery Area (LAMBRA), Form 3807; Targeted Tax Area (TTA), Form 3809.
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later