Businesses - Resources
- Corporation tax law changes - Details of changes to multistate corporation tax law.
- FTB 689 - Read the Fine Print: Forming A Business Entity Outside of California
- FTB 982 - How to Select an Income Tax Return Preparer
- FTB 984 - Common Business Expenses for the Business Owner and Highlights of the Federal/State Differences. Also available in:
- FTB 985 - Audit/Protest/Appeals - The Process
- FTB 987 - Top Twelve Tax Scams
- FTB 989 - Understanding California Taxes
- FTB 1123 - Forms of Ownership
- FTB 3730 - Online Buying or Selling—Know Your Tax Obligation
|Government entity||Find information on|
|California Department of Tax and Fee Administration||
|California Business Portal||A one-stop-shop, assisting business owners navigate through the different stages of business development.|
|California Secretary of State||
|California State Controller's Office|
|California Tax Service Center||Business resources - Provided by the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration, Employment Development Department, Franchise Tax Board, and Internal Revenue Service.|
|Employment Development Department||Payroll tax|
|Internal Revenue Service||
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later
Last Updated: 04.25.2018