Charities and Nonprofits
Filing for Exemption Status
Most charities and nonprofit organizations must apply for and receive a determination or acknowledgment letter from us in order to be recognized as tax-exempt in California.
- The Tax-Exemption Process
- Active Versus Inactive Status
- California Tax-Exempt Status and Federal Exemption
- Disclosure of Application Materials
- Nonprofit Versus Tax-Exempt
Seminars and Presentations
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Last Updated: 12.03.2018