How to Participate - City/County Business Tax Program
In January we will contact cities/counties during the annual expansion period and solicit interest in our City/County Business Tax (CCBT) Program.
Interested cities/counties will receive a Standard Agreement (Std 213) package to complete and sign. Mail your forms back to us by the due date (typically 8 weeks).
The city/county will need to complete the following:
- Mail two sets of the agreement with original signatures back to us by the due date.
- Obtain a resolution, order, motion or ordinance stating that the city/county has authorization to enter this Standard Agreement.
The Standard Agreement includes:
- Scope of Work
- General Terms and Conditions
- Special Terms and Conditions
- City/County Record Format Specifications
- FTB Record Layout Specifications
- Confidentiality Agreement
Once we receive your completed and signed forms, you will:
- Receive a fully executed original copy of your Standard Agreement
- Be registered for a Secure Web Internet File Transfer (SWIFT) Account
- Receive instructions on how to use SWIFT
- Transmit your file using SWIFT
- Receive and complete a Safeguard Questionnaire
We will place Cities/Counties that do not complete these steps in the queue for the next annual expansion.
If you are interested in registering during the next annual expansion period, email FTBCCBT@ftb.ca.gov or call 916.845.6304.
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later