2006 Form 541 Booklet - Fiduciary Income Tax Booklet
FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
Form 541 Booklet contains the following forms and schedules:
- 541 - California Fiduciary Income Tax Return (fill-in)
- Schedule D (541)/3885F - 2006 (fill-in)
- Schedule D (541) - Capital Gain or Loss
- 3885F - Depreciation and Amortization
- Schedule J (541) - Trust Allocation of an Accumulation Distribution (fill-in)
- Schedule K-1 (541) - Beneficiary's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc (fill-in)
- 541-T - California Allocation of Estimated Tax Payments to Beneficiaries (fill-in)
- 541-ES - Estimated Tax for Fiduciaries (fill-in)
- 3563 - Payment Voucher for Automatic Extension for Fiduciaries (fill-in)
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later