2005 Amnesty Military or out-of-country - June 16, 2005
- I am a member of the military. Can I apply for Tax Amnesty after the normal application period?
You may be allowed additional time if, during the application period (February 1, 2005 to March 31, 2005) you were:
- In the military serving in a combat zone or qualified hazardous duty area.
- In the military assigned outside the U.S., away from your normal duty station, in connection with a contingency operation.
- A civilian serving in support of those military personnel in those areas or operations.
- Hospitalized as a result of injury received while serving in those areas or operations.
Please call us at (800) 852-5711 for additional information.
- I was traveling out of the country during amnesty. May I still apply?
No. Taxpayers who traveled out of the country during the amnesty period were not granted an extension to apply and participate in the Amnesty Program.