2005 Amnesty Military or out-of-country - June 16, 2005
- I am a member of the military. Can I apply for Tax Amnesty after the normal application period?
You may be allowed additional time if, during the application period (February 1, 2005 to March 31, 2005) you were:
- In the military serving in a combat zone or qualified hazardous duty area.
- In the military assigned outside the U.S., away from your normal duty station, in connection with a contingency operation.
- A civilian serving in support of those military personnel in those areas or operations.
- Hospitalized as a result of injury received while serving in those areas or operations.
Please call us at (800) 852-5711 for additional information.
- I was traveling out of the country during amnesty. May I still apply?
No. Taxpayers who traveled out of the country during the amnesty period were not granted an extension to apply and participate in the Amnesty Program.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later