What's new for Business e-file?
PURPOSE OF BULLETIN
To advise staff of the expansion of our Business e-file Program beginning January 2007.
Beginning January 2, 2007, business taxpayers are able to e-file the following additional return types for taxable years beginning on or after January 1, 2006:
- Form 565, Partnership Return of Income
- Form 568, Limited Liability Company Return of Income
- Form 100S, S-Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return
In addition to the current year Form 100, business taxpayers can submit previous year Form 100 business returns starting with the 2005 tax year.
Preparers should check with their software provider to see if they support Business e-file.
Taxpayers can get more information regarding Business e-file on our Website at the links listed below. These links provide:
- Requirements to participate.
- Important business e-file information.
- Other business e-file resources.
- Business e-file frequently asked questions.
Taxpayers can find a complete list of forms and schedules that can be e-filed in our Business e-file Handbook for Authorized e-file Providers of California Business Returns, FTB Pub 1345B.