FTB closing two field offices by end of April 2006
PURPOSE OF BULLETIN
To inform staff that we are permanently closing the:
- San Bernardino self-service lobby and field office on April 7, 2006, and
- Ventura self-service lobby and field office on April 30, 2006.
In 2004 and 2005, due to budget constraints, we closed several self-service lobbies and field offices. In a further cost-cutting measure, we are closing two more self-service lobbies and field offices.
To get assistance, taxpayers may:
- Access our Website at: www.ftb.ca.gov
- Call the telephone number listed on their billing notice
- Call our toll-free telephone number: (800) 338-0505
- Visit our nearest open public service counter (listed below).
OPEN FULL-SERVICE FIELD OFFICES
The following full-service field offices will remain open:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Santa Ana
Public counter assistance is available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The offices are closed on state holidays. Walk-through revivor service is provided for a $100 fee.