Enterprise Data to Revenue2 (EDR2) Project Information
EDR2 is the second phase of the Tax Systems Modernization (TSM) effort and will build upon the successes of EDR. The primary focus is to build upon enterprise process improvements, serve more taxpayers and increase revenue for the State of California.
EDR2 will include 5 major components:
- Expanded Case Management. Move all business systems on to one enterprise case management system by adding Audit, Collections and Fraud into our current case management system. Continue to automate manual processes. Decommission aged legacy systems that are outdated and siloed.
- Increased Customer Service. Provide new communication options, new education services and options for taxpayers to self-correct.
- Expanded Data Warehouse. Continue to centralize our data into one enterprise platform.
- Increased Audit Modeling and Fraud Detection. Utilizing new data and dynamic modeling strategies to pro-actively approach noncompliant behavior and to address the tax gap.
- Business Improvements. Improve case selection, workload management and knowledge management.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Last Updated: 06.25.2018