Skip to Main Content
State of California Franchise Tax Board

Last Minute Filing Tip

If you haven't yet filed your state tax return, you can still get plenty of free tax help.

At hundreds of Volunteer Income Tax Assistance centers throughout the state, elderly, low-income and non-English speaking residents can get the assistance they need to file their taxes.

Find out where you can get free help. Go to or call 800-852-5711.

Chat with an FTB Representative