Newsroom and Media Resources
News updates, subscription service, meeting announcements
- Press releases
- Subscription services
- Public meeting announcements — Franchise Tax Board | Taxpayer’s Bill of Rights | Interested Parties | Regulation hearings
News media contacts
- Media — 916.845.4800 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) | email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non media — See general contact options.
If you need a different file type, call Public Affairs at 916.845.4800.
If you need a different file type or resolution, call Public Affairs at 916.845.4800.
|Text descriptions: Tax returns being processed at the Franchise Tax Board||B-Roll: Part 1 | Part 2|
|Investigation sound bites||Coming soon|
|Scanners in Action Tax returns being scanned by our new high speed scanner||Coming soon|
Reports and statistics
- Franchise Tax Board 2012-2013 budget
- Income Tax Receipt: How state government spends your tax dollars.
- Tax statistics: Filing Season 2009 vs 2010
- Largest California tax delinquencies
- Reports, Plans, and Statistics
- Tax Expenditures Report — December 2009 | December 2008 | December 2007 | August 2006 | April 2005| September 2003
- Voluntary Contribution Funds Report — Report of contributions | Creating funds, donating to funds, etc.
- All reports
Host Guide, Fact Sheets, and Tool Kits
- State Tax Media Host Guide
- FTB Campus Information and Tour Information
- Free e-file Options | CalFile Tool Kit | ReadyReturn Tool Kit
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE)
- California tax rates and exemptions for 2013
- Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief
- Suspended business entities and corporations
- Tax Gap
- Current and Historical Years of Assignment — Franchise Tax Board Executive Officers and Board Members
- Board members