Are you ready to file your tax return?
Here are some steps you can take to help make filing your tax return less taxing.
Check your estimated tax payments
Verify your estimated tax payments with MyFTB Account. You can also view your:
- Estimate transfer and extension payments waiting to be applied to a tax return.
- Recent payments applied to a balance due.
- Total account balance.
- Individual tax years with a balance due.
- California wage and withholding information.
- FTB issued 1099-G and 1099-INT information.
Look for these items in the mail
Get your paperwork together
- Your state and federal tax returns filed for the previous year
- Paid vehicle registration
- Donation receipts
- Medical receipts
Explore your filing and paying options
Need a reminder?
- Get an email reminder to file