- Interested Parties Meetings - Dates, agendas and minutes of meetings called by FTB staff to discuss or generate feedback from interested parties about specific topics such as implementation of new law, proposed initiatives, etc.
- Newsroom - Latest news about taxes, programs, reminders, and criminal cases.
- Public Meeting Notices, Agendas and Meeting Minutes - Notices and agendas for meetings called by the three-member Franchise Tax Board and for Taxpayer Bill of Rights meetings.
- Reports and Plans - Vision, goals, strategies, initiatives and other information about our programs.
- Data and Statistics - Data and statistics collected by Franchise Tax Board to help identify trends and increase access to public information.
- 2005 Tax Amnesty - Read more about this program.
- Tax Gap - California initiative - IRS initiative
- Tax Law, Legislation and Forms Updates
- Tax News - Tax News is our information service operated exclusively for tax practitioners. Its primary objective is to keep you informed about state income tax laws; Franchise Tax Board regulations, policies, and procedures; and events that affect the tax practitioner community.
- Website Maintenance Schedule - Find out about upcoming scheduled maintenance.
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later