NEW VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTION FUNDS WEBSITE
PURPOSE OF BULLETIN
To inform staff of the new Voluntary Contribution Funds (VCF) Website.
Previously the FTB Website showed only the current year and previous year fund contributions.
VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTION FUNDS WEBSITE
The new VCF Website provides:
- Fund descriptions
- Current and prior year contribution totals
- FAQs for fund sponsors and taxpayers
- Fund Contact Information
Future enhancements will include adding email subscription options.
To access the VCF Website, go to www.ftb.ca.gov:
- Scroll down on the FTB Home page to Tax Professionals
- Select the link to Law, legislation & form updates
- Select the link titled Voluntary Contribution Funds,
- Select the Filing Tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down to Preparing your tax return
- Select the link titled Voluntary Contribution Funds