Press Releases and Resources
News Media Contacts
Contact information for media only.
- Media: 916.845.4800
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscriptions: Subscription Services
- Non-media contact information: See general contact options.
|October 11, 2018||State’s Top 500 Tax Delinquencies Top $646 Million|
|September 6, 2018||California Policy Lab Awarded $100K for Antipoverty Research With California Franchise Tax Board|
|April 17, 2018||California Gives Taxpayers Extra Day, Following IRS|
|April 13, 2018||State’s Top 500 Tax Delinquents Owe More Than $505 Million|
|March 27, 2018||MyFTB Service Offers Ways for Taxpayers to Protect and Connect|
|March 20, 2018||Three Tips as Tax Day Approaches|
|March 7, 2018||Check Tax Withholding to Avoid Surprises When Filing Next Year’s Tax Returns (Español)|
|February 2, 2018||"Ghost Tax Preparers" Continue to Victimize Taxpayers|
|January 29, 2018||California Tax Filing Season Opens (Español)|
|January 18, 2018||California Taxpayers Affected by Wildfires, Floods, and Mudslides Receive More Time to File, Pay (Español)|
There are no 2018 Regional Press Releases at this time.
Graphics and Clips
If you need a different file type or resolution, call Public Affairs at 916.845.4800.
- FTB Campus Tour Information
- Free e-file Option
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE)
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Last Updated: 10.11.2018