Skip to Main Content
State of California Franchise Tax Board

HRA public service announcements from BOE Chair and FTB member Betty Yee.

Text version

Are you over age 62, blind, or disabled? Did you earn less than $41,000 and rent or own your home in California?

Then you may be qualified to get up to $472 from the State.

Hello, this is Betty Yee, from the State Board of Equalization, reminding you that the Homeowner and Renter Assistance program runs through October 15.

Get claim forms and more information at or by calling 800-868-4171.

Chat with an FTB Representative