Skip to Main Content

Payment to Agency Reports (FPPC Form 801)

California Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) Regulations 18944 and 18950.1 require government agencies to report payments made to, or for the benefit of, an agency for use by agency officials. Examples may include transportation, lodging, meals or course fees used for official agency purposes. Under specified circumstances, these payments are not considered to be a gift or income to the official and will instead be classified as a payment to the agency.

Qualifying payments to the agency must be reported on FPPC Form 801. If the payments to the agency from all sources aggregate $2,500 or more in a calendar quarter, the filed Form 801’s for that quarter (or a summary) must be posted on the agency’s website. Franchise Tax Board’s filed Form 801’s are posted below for each quarter in which the payments to the agency totaled $2,500 or more.

FPPC Form 801 Filings

2017 FPPC Form 801 Filings

Currently, there are no Form 801 filings for this calendar year.

Prior Year Filings


Elyon Strategies

Further Information

For further information about the Form 801’s posted on this website, contact:

Disclosure Office
PO Box 1468, MS A-181
Sacramento CA 95812-1468
Fax: 916.845.4849
Phone: 916.845.3226

Archive Reports, Plans, and Statistics

Is there something wrong with this page?

Help us improve our website

Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.

Chat with an FTB Representative

You are leaving

We do not control the destination site and cannot accept any responsibility for its contents, links, or offers. Review the site's security and confidentiality statements before using the site.

If you have any issues or technical problems, contact that site for assistance.

Ahora está saliendo de

Nosotros no controlamos el sitio web al que se destina y no podemos aceptar ninguna responsabilidad por su contenido, enlaces, u ofertas. Revise las declaraciones de seguridad y confidencialidad del sitio antes de usar el sitio. Si tiene algún problema en general o técnico, comuníquese con ese sitio para obtener asistencia.

Si tiene algún problema en general o técnico, comuníquese con ese sitio para obtener asistencia.