Skip to Main Content

What's New for Business e-File

Purpose of bulletin

To inform staff of upcoming changes to the Business e-file program.


We offer year round e-filing for corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies filing Forms 100, 100S, 100W, 565, and 568, including certain accompanying forms and schedules. In addition, we accept the current tax year forms, plus two prior tax years.

What's New for 2011

Starting January 2011, we began accepting Form 100X, Amended Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return that allows corporations to e-file amended returns for tax years beginning on or after January 1, 2010.

Tax preparers should check with their software provider to see if they support business e-file.

Taxpayer inquiries

Business taxpayers can get more information on our website at

For a complete list of forms and schedules that can be e-filed, refer to our Business e-file Overview.

Public Service Bulletins

Chat with an FTB Representative