View Payments and Balance Due application changes
PURPOSE OF BULLETIN
To inform staff of the upcoming changes to the View Payments and Balance Due Application beginning January 2, 2008.
Franchise Tax Board’s Website allows personal income taxpayers or their authorized representatives to view balance due and payment information.
WHAT IS CHANGING?
- Name change to “My FTB Account”
- In addition to the current information available, taxpayers or their representatives can view:
- California wage and withholding information we have on record
- FTB-issued 1099-G and 1099-INT information
“MY FTB ACCOUNT”
Taxpayers or their authorized representatives can view the following:
- Up to 25 estimated tax payments and/or transfers in suspense
- Up to 60 payments applied to a balance due within the last 12 months
- Total balance due on the account or by tax year for up to 10 years
- Messages to the taxpayer to contact FTB if the Website is unable to assist them
- California wage and withholding information for up to 4 years
- FTB-issued 1099G and 1099INT information for up to 3 years
To access “My FTB Account,” go to www.ftb.ca.gov:
- Type “My Account” in the search field
- Click “View My FTB Account”